Kathleen Lights Signature Red Lipstick In Collaboration With OFRA



OMG OMG the video is literally just uploaded a few minutes ago, I personally just finished watching it and I'm freaking out, I can't wait to share this to the world! KATHLEEN LIGHTS CREATED A LIQUID LIPSTICK AND IT IS RED! YESSSSSSSS! I'm so full of nudes and pinks, when I saw this on her I instantly fell in love. I'm starting to grow my red lipstick collections, so far I only have 4: two liquids, two lipsticks, plus one lip liner, and none of them are close to this red with a hint of brown and orange, as Kathleen says it's like terra cotta shade, nothing. I WANT THIS SO BAAAADDD!



If you haven't know already, Kathleen is one of my favorite youtuber of all time. Kathleen collaborated with OFRA to created this liquid lipstick called Miami Fever. I never tried any of OFRA liquid lipstick, well basically I haven't tried anything priced above IDR 125,000 or about $10. I've heard so many good things about OFRA liquid lipsticks, the shades are gorgeous too, too bad it cost $20 each so it's too much for me. BUT KATHLEEN IS GIVING 40% DISCOUNT FOR HER VIEWERS! That's very nice of her and OFRA, 40% is a big discount!. So if you get this with her discount code (KATHLEEN40), the price will be about IDR 168,000 which is around the same price of ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick or Sleek Matte Me Lipstick. It's so affordable!


I hope Kathleen's signature liquid lipstick will be available soon in any online stores that sells US cosmetic brands and hopefully they sell it with the discount price too!

Comments

  1. I can totally relate to your excitement in this post!! Love Kathleen lights, she's such a true to herself bigger youtuber and I loooove listening to her talk about anything, makeup or those random kat chats haha
    So proud of her for creating all these cool products and the colour of this liquid lipstick is super unique ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's THAT lovely. I love that she doesn't create such a regular shades, everything she created really screams her name! I'm so happy for her! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (St. Lucia)

Lipstik Matte Lokal #2 (Beware, It's A Long Post)